In this blog, we will share with you information about what we love to do the most: e-solutions for clinical workflows.
We are eager to share with you ideas on how to more efficiently manage your clinical projects and the exchange of clinical data and medical images. Most importantly, how to do so while being regulatory compliant and respecting data privacy rules so that all stakeholders can act easier and faster, and so patients will get the best treatment available as soon as possible.
Here’s what you can look forward to when reading the ClinFlows blog:
- We’ll share with you information and best practice examples about the latest developments in e-solutions for clinical projects, research, and trials that require clinical decision support. This will include specific cases, success stories, before and after articles, and other highlights from the world of ClinFlows.
- We’ll let you know what industry experts, manufacturers, and physicians think about the digitalization of healthcare and how they integrate e-solutions into their clinical projects.
- We’ll provide background knowledge on online patient eligibility checks, screening workflows, and medical proctoring activities as well as on how e-solutions can help when monitoring new product cases, supporting product launches, or creating awareness for new treatment modalities.
- We’ll introduce you to the people who make ClinFlows what it is.
- We’ll share valuable expert knowledge on IT topics relating to e-solutions for clinical workflows.
- We’ll answer your questions about digital solutions for the medical market and associated challenges such as data privacy aspects.
Some thoughts on our future articles
We promise to do everything we can to keep our blog interesting and diverse and to provide added value. We are passionate about our mission of enabling stakeholders of clinical research and trials to fulfill their work as efficiently and easily as possible by sharing clinical data and medical images (DICOM) online while meeting data regulation requirements. We greatly look forward to sharing our expertise. However, please note that all opinions and views expressed in our blog posts are personal perspectives.
If you have any comments, questions or wishes, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time – we will be very happy to come back to you at short notice.
And lastly, thank you for reading and visiting our blog. We are thrilled to have you here!
The ClinFlows Blog Team